This is the HK36 Diamond aircraft seperated to be able to print and assemble with any 3D printer. This model is created as a high resolution subdivided/booled part for best printing as a desktop model up to 24" wingspan. Parts seperated include:
- Fuse (V7 offers full single fuse, V8 offers a split fuse for easier printing)
- Nose Gear (No wheel pant or with wheel pant)
- Main Gear (No wheel pant or with wheel pant)
- Horizontal Stab
- R Wing (V7 offers full single wing, V8 offers a split wing for easier printing)
- L Wing(V7 offers full single wing, V8 offers a split wing for easier printing)
This model has no non-manifolded parts. All controls are embedded into the fuse for quick desktop printing. This is an exterior only model and is not setup for an interior/cockpit assembly. All parts to connect are keyed for easy installation. If you are looking for higher resolution or a particular type of seperation reach out to me.
Want a printed model but can't print, inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can create a custom airplane desktop model for you!
top of page
bottom of page